I have attempted to set the border radius on my border and it does not work in this V2 update. Also the simple task of fade-in is not that simple any longer. I have invested in this software I thought for good reason. Now it is now becoming too complex taking up too much time on what should not be so complex. You proved that with the earlier version. I have several more projects, but will have to take my team elsewhere if I can’t get these issues resolved.
Hi There,
First of all, if you still feel comfortable with the classic elements they are all available with the V2 Builder.
Can you clarify which element you tried to set a border-radius? Can you provide your URL as well for a reference?
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.