Fade Effect Not Working Properly

I am wanting my We Listen, We Care and We Simplify columns on my homepage to fade in the moment you scroll to them, but it seems like it doesn’t fade in until I begin scrolling past it. Is there a way to make it fade in earlier?

www.paradisevalleyproductions.com

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I see that your Pro theme is not fully updated. Could you please update your theme and test this issue again.

Make sure to clear your cache before testing.

Thanks!

OK thanks! I just updated it and it still isn’t working the way I’d like it to.

What I’d like to have happen is the moment you you scroll to it (and it’s at the bottom of the page) it appears instead of waiting until it’s already half way down the page to appear. The way it currently is, it looks like there is nothing there until you are almost past it and then it shows up. I want it to appear the moment it appears at the bottom of the page. Does that make sense?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there is no option to change the trigger point of the fade effect and it will trigger when the page shows 50% of the column.

We added this as a feature request to have an option regarding this. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

Thanks.

I understand. That’s unfortunate as being able to customize that would be really beneficial. Hopefully that’s included in future updates.

Regardless of that small issue, I love X and Pro and think what you all are doing is absolutely fantastic. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your valuable feedback :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.