Fade effect issue - only appears when scrolling too far

Hello, we are developing a website and not experienced this issue before. I’m having to scroll until an element is practically off the page for it to appear. I have tried a low and large offset value but this hasn’t helped. Could you have a look.

I’ll try and private reply the link

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please understand that the column must be halfway visible before the fade in feect kicks in. I also noticed that you have set 1500ms as the fade duration. Keep in mind that 1000ms is equivalent to 1 second and it would take 1.5s to display the column as soon as it is half way visible on the page. Please try to use 500ms instead and see how it goes.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply,

We have changed the fade duration and are still experiencing the same problem:

As you can see from the video, the text loads a lot later than when halfway visible. Are there any other settings that may be effecting this?

Hello There,

Your left column height is way smaller than the height of the right column. Please remove the fade effect or reduce the fade duration to 100ms or 50ms. The animation still gets triggered when both of the columns were partially loaded on th page.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.