Facing some Issues need help

Hi,

I have somequestions regarding my website

1. Ubermenu search is breaking so now i disabled search

2. Need to list Categories or attribute on homepage

3. I am using WP bakery for page builder but one container shows on home page how to remove that pfa (https://prnt.sc/uz71vj)

4. I am using ubermenu and I need to pull my product attribute below catgory but when we click on attribute in submenu it land me to the filtered page category
    eg:- I have category men and women
    and attribute item will be Rolex and Rado
    so when we click on rolex from submenu of Men so product should be only visible from men

5. How to remove Description from archive page pfa (https://prnt.sc/uz753v)

Thank you

Hi @Shandhamankar,

Thanks for reaching out.
Please find the answer to your queries below:

1. Can you please enable it again and share the page URL to investigate what is the cause of that issue.

2. Can you please specify what type of categories or attribute you want to show on your home page.

3. In that case I would suggest you add the Product Category link to your submenu, like /product-category/clothing/. You can get that from Product > Categories and then click on view to get the URL.

4. To change the archive title, please go to Admin > Posts > Category and edit the category you prefer to edit and change its archive title. Please find the screenshot describing the options.

For a few of the above points, you may need customization which is beyond the scope of theme support. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where the customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Can you please specify which points are customization

Hi @Shandhamankar,

The customization may depend on the answer to the first two points. If that is not available with the theme preset or that is beyond the scope of our theme support, will goes to the customization.

Thanks

Ok,

I will try to manage that by my self

i have some more questions

1. On product page I need Gallery thumbnail below image like default woocommerce now it shows on topright of image
  2. How to remove collapsable folder from top
  3. How to add top bar above header

Thank you

Hi @Shandhamankar,

1. On the product page I need Gallery thumbnail below image like default WooCommerce now it shows on the top right of image

You can remove the support for the WooCommerce Slider by adding the code below to the functions.php file of your Child Theme:

add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'remove_woo_three_support', 11 );
function remove_woo_three_support() {
     remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-zoom' );
	remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-lightbox' );
	remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-slider' );
}

If you disable the support for the Woocommerce Slider the images will look different and you’ll need to modify the sizes. If you remove theme support for the gallery slider, your single product page would then look like this:

2. How to remove the collapsable folder from top
If you are trying to remove the sorting dropdown of the Shop page please use the below given code.
remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop', 'woocommerce_catalog_ordering', 30 );

If that is not the case, please provide some more information like a screenshot with the marked issue or any video that helps to diagnose the problem.

3.How to add top bar above header
If you are using Pro header builder then you can add more header bar with header builder please have a look at our documentation https://theme.co/docs/header-footer-overview

In case if you are not using Pro Header builder then Go to Pro–>Theme Option -->Header–Topbar
Screenshot

Thanks

Thank you Prakash that wokrd for me but facing need more help

1. I tried adding fuction in child theme but it doesn’t slide my images in product page like default woocommerce when i click on thumbnail it shows image in big screen i want it to scroll

2. How to make top bar single column? need to remove social icon from topbar

3, last thing that may be you can help with
eg:- I have categroy men watchs and women watches
and i created a attribute for brands and configure item is brand 1 and brand 2
so it is possible to show submenu in attribute but only which is selected from men watches when we click on brand 1 attribute from sub menu of menwatches
or what is the correct way to do it?

Thank you

Hi @Shandhamankar,

1 Replace the previous PHP code with this code(PHP Code in Child theme Function.php file) and add this code in the theme option’s CSS.

add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'remove_woo_three_support', 11 );
function remove_woo_three_support() {
remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-zoom' );
remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-lightbox' );
}

.single-product .flex-control-nav{position:relative;}
.single-product .flex-control-nav.flex-control-thumbs img{height:auto;}
  1. We need to check the site, please share your website URL.

2. Please follow this link to add menu with custom attributes.

Please note that we don’t provide custom development and child theme support. It is out of the support scope. I would recommend you to consult a developer who can assist you with your concern.

Thanks for understanding

Hello,

Thank you that worked for me

How to remove social media icon from top bar and make content marquee to run hope that is clear

Hi @Shandhamankar,

Glad that it works for you. To remove the Social Icons from the Top Bar you can either remove the URLs from the Theme Options > Social or uncheck the Topbar option from Theme Options > Header.

If you unchecked the Top Bar from the header, it will completely remove the Topbar from your site, in that case, you can’t add any content to the Top Bar if you want. To marquee, the Top Bar content you need to add the content in between the <marquee> and </marquee> to scroll in the **Top Bar section.
You may need to add a few custom CSS to adjust the position of that.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi

I want to keep Social icon in footer if i remove Social icon link then it will also dislink my footer icons but i want to keep that

and for top bar i need that but 1 column how it is possible?

Thank you

Hello @Shandhamankar

To remove the social icon from the Header you can Hide the Topbar. In your case, you want to have a Topbar then you have to hide the social icon from the custom CSS code

Add this code Under X-->Theme Option -- > CSS

.x-topbar .x-social-global {
    display: none;
}

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Thanks

Hello,

Need to know

1. How to make my homepage brands section in 2column (http://www-qv71u.hosts.cx/)
  2. Is there any shortcode or plugin available which allow us to show last updated date of produtcs in our website in our bottom bar
  3. Do you know any plugin which allow visitors to put testimonial on website with 4 field, I am using one but it doesnot allow to add image (http://www-qv71u.hosts.cx/reviews/)

Name
Email id
attach image
review

Thank you

Hello @Shandhamankar

1. You can set two-column from the Row settings
    Please have a look at the given screenshot.

2. You can search for a plugin from WordPress Plugin repository

3. I can’t recommend any plugin for it because we have not tested it at our end. Please note that we don’t provide any third-party plugin support. It is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understanding

Hello,

I am using WP bakery page builder for pages how to do it with two column

Hello @Shandhamankar

To divide the WPbakery Row into two Column, click on the Row’s column settings and set 2 columns from here Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

In case if you haven’t seen WPbakery doc please have a look at it https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/add-row-column-wpbakery-page-builder-wordpress/

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.