Facebook icon only links to same page, not to Facebook

Hi there,

I have added the Facebook icon to the footer of my Homepage, but when clicking the icon it doesn’t open up the Facebook page. Instead, it opens up the same page, so the Homepage.

In the Footer section in Customise I have set the Footer Social to ‘On’, to let the icon appear.
Then, in the Social section in Customise I have added my Facebook URL: #https://www.facebook.com/…/

What am I missing? Is there another step to let the icon link to my Facebook page?

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that you have added the correct Facebook link. It must be this format:

https://www.facebok.com/your-username

These link formats will not work:

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.