Facebook icon color

I am using the X theme to build a site and under Customize > social icons, I entered the url for our Facebook page. Now the facebook icon shows up in the header and the footer, which is great. However, the default colors are the same as the colors of the header & footer, but I would prefer the standard Facebook blue. How do I change the color of this icon?
website: http://96.127.158.130/~equineou/

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! Do you want something like this?

If that is the case, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r) or in the customizer, Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

.x-topbar .x-social-global a{
background-color: #3b5998 !important; }

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Yes! that worked. thank you!

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.