Facebook does not show featured image of post

Hello,

on my page http://www.whiskytasters.de/ the featured image does not show anymore when I post it on FB. FB takes the images of revolution slider of the homepage.

I use Yoast SEO plugin and Open Graph is deactivated.

Here is the link to the sample post:


If I post this on FB, images from homepage are used and not the featured image.

Can you please help me out!

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,

You need to enable facebook.

Then add details and the image you like under yoast seo settings

Hope that helps.

Hey Paul,

thanks for your fast reply!
I follwed the steps but it is still not working as you can see on FB-Debug-Tool:
https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.whiskytasters.de%2Fardbeg-grooves%2F

Hope you can help me out!

Kind regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,

I have updated your meta image again and it resolves the issue (see secure note).

Thanks!

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much.

I think now it is working …

Regards,
Alex

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.