Facebook comment - error showing on blog, cannot remove

I am getting an odd error showing up on my blog posts. It seems to be coming from facebook comments. I have tried to remove the line error within the php file but even deleting the line in question, the error continues to show. Thoughts?

To view error - see https://fluid.services/marketing-tips/top-5-ways-use-adwords-promote-appliance-repair/

Error: Notice: Undefined index: share in /srv/www/users0/e/a/eaa33a59/public/wp-content/plugins/x-facebook-comments/functions/output.php on line 90

everything appears to be working correctly though. I do not have any other comment plugins installed since I prefer the facebook comments provided through themeco. any thoughts?

Hi there,

As I have checked, the Facebook comments are still displaying fine.

What is showing is just a warning notice which is displaying because the WP_DEBUG in your config file is set to true.

Kindly login through FTP and open wp-config.php then find define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); then change true to false.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.