FA icons after UPDATE are NO MORE visible (ALL icons have switched to SVG just by updating the theme)

After lates UPDATE all my FA icons are NO MORE visible.

Entering in Cornerstone I discovered that all NON-VISIBLE icons have been TRANSFORMED by default from Webfont to SVG and this choice is not working in my environment

This is a BUG?
Or maybe the intention was to keep all icons at Webfont by default?

In this moment ALL icons have switched to SVG just by updating the theme!!!

Hello @agenzia_gamma,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked on my localhost and it seems that Webfont and SVG both of the choice is working fine on my end. I have tested it on the Pro theme 6.4.1. It might be the issue of browser cache I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and recheck it again. If the issue still persists I would suggest you please troubleshoot the common issue with our common issue guideline.

If none of those work, it would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank You @prakash_s

It’s a Browser Cache problem.

The problem is that all my regular users have the same anomaly!
Is there anything to fix the browser cache issue for all my regular users?

You are most welcome, Daniele.
On every update, it is always recommended to clear all the caches so that the latest version of the codes will be loaded and not the cached version of the site.

Hi @ruenel

On every update, I always clear all the caches on server side, but this time the problem seems to be not server side, but client side.

If the returning user not clear his browser cache, doesn’t see all new SVG icons!

Is there a method in order to force browser cache clear?

Than You

Hi Daniele,

Unfortunately, there is no way to force the user to clear the browser cache on his or her end.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.