FA icon expand

Hi

I guess this is a bug, but the icon ‘expand’ has two different icons related to it. The ‘fa-expand’ and the ‘fa-up-right-and-down-left-from-center’ icons. When you select the expand icon in Cornerstone, the ‘fa-up-right-and-down-left-from-center’ gets selected.
Don’t know if this makes any sense and it’s not a very big deal, but wanted to let it know.

Hi @arnoldmeulenbeld,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked it in my local environment and found that the expand is selected properly. I would suggest you please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.
I would also request you share the URL where you have added it along with the login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thanks for checking. It happens when using the shortcode: [x_icon type=“expand”] in a text element. That will give you the ‘up-right-and-down-left-from-center’.

Hey @arnoldmeulenbeld,

I can confirm that this is a bug. I will have this reported in our issue tracker.

'expand' => [
   'icon' => 'up-right-and-down-left-from-center'
 ],

Please bear with us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.