Extremely long and unneeded horizontal scroll bar on mobile

Hi!

I’ve been searching for a solid hour, but I can’t find a solution.

On my website, www.pickleballkitchen.com, I have a nearly infinite horizontal scroll bar, but only on mobile. I need it to be removed so that people don’t annoyingly swipe to the right when they’re swiping down. I’ve tried some overflow things, but nothing works.

Also, my theme is updated to 5.1. This is on an iPhone 6.

Thank you!

I need to update this and say that this is an issue on mobile and tablet only. It’s an extremely long scroll bar going only to the right. I’m thinking that it’s some sort of max width issue or something, but I don’t know how to begin troubleshooting something like this.

Thanks for any help!

Hi there,

Please try to add this code in the custom CSS:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    html {
        overflow-x: hidden;
    }
}

Hope this helps.

That worked! Thank you so much!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile: