Extra white space on mobile version

Hello,

I have been noticing an extra white border when I swipe right on my mobile version website. (As you can see in the screenshot). What is causing that?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers JP

Hi There,

Upon checking your website on mobile version, I could see that the html has been add this inline CSS: style="overflow: visible !important;"

That inline CSS make the horizontal scroll bar appear.

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.
  6. Turn off all the cache plugins.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hey @nevadasmith,

The broken HTML in Theme Options > Footer > Footer Content is causing this issue. I’ve tried removing the code in there and the issue’s gone. I inserted the original code after the test.

You will need to fix this. Using a tool like http://htmlhint.com/ will point you to the lines with errors.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.