Extra scroll bar

On this site : http://john.hgrantdesigns.club , there is a scroll bar on the side , I am not sure why

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

The website URL is not opening for us, please check and get back to us.

And also I can see the website is not associated with any of your purchases licenses. Also, you can confirm if this is valid X or Pro website.

Thanks

Sorry: the link is here http://johns.hgrantdesigns.club/

I just bought the license so it should be there now

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area and see if that helps.

body {
    overflow-x: visible;
}

Hope that helps.

that fixed it! thanks

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.