Extra Margin on left side of blog when in masonry mode?

I really wanted to see in staging how bad the site breaks when it’s updated to the current version of the x-theme. As far as I can tell it’s still using 4.3 on the staging site

i uploaded the new version. Critical error. Can you at least help with this? What was the point of setting up softcalc if I cant make changes and then publish them to a live site??? The default 2022 wp theme loads fine but the newest version of x theme crashes the site

Hey @nvanhoose,

I have checked your staging site and it seems that you have updated the X theme and Cornerstone to the latest version (X 9.1.4, Cornerstone 6.1.4).

• See the secure note.

When I selected the Masonry settings in the Theme Options, I could not replicate any issue. If you encounter the critical error in your child theme, it is best that you reach out the coder who have made those changes in the child theme. If those codes is taken from the old threads in the forum, you may need to check back the old threads again as there might be a resolution to the issue present in the old thread.

Be advised that custom coding is beyond the scope of our support. You may need to contact a 3rd party developer or subscribe to our ONE service if you are not familiar with coding.

Best Regards.

I’m the coder which is probably why its a mess.

Ummm, there seems to be some empty p tags. Notably above the green box in the top right of your screen grab. What can be done about this?

Hi @nvanhoose,

I have checked the page thoroughly but didn’t find the empty p tag as you mentioned here. It mostly occurs if any tags are not closed properly or any broken HTML has been used within the content. In both cases, it does not come under the Theme Support and you need to investigate it on your own.

Alternately, you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we assist the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

can I use html in the content? Is there a plugin you use for this?

Hi @nvanhoose,

You can use the Raw Content element to add the HTML code. Please check the HTML before adding it to the element.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.