Extra bullet points keep showing randomly

Hi,

I’ve been working with cornerstone for three years now and this is the first time that I face this issue. When making classic icon list, suddenly it is showing extra bullet points in the frontend. However this does not apply to all pages (I’m making around 30+ portfolio pages and this bugs appears randomly).

I really don’t know where it comes from and would be great if there is no need for extra css to get rid of it as I’m trying to apply the same template to the rest of the portfolio pages.

Here is a page as reference example page

Thanks!

Hi Andita,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked the page URL and found that the Broken HTML or any improper tag is closing the <ul> tag before it <li> starts and that’s the reason behind your issue. I would suggest you check the specific section where you have added this, or else you can delete the section one by one till the issue is fixed, and the last one you have deleted before the fix is the actual issue.

Screenshot-2022-01-21-190021

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi Tristup,

Thank you for your reply. That would be my guess too, however I could not edit any HTML on a classic icon list (unlike Text or headline elements). Could you give me a quick hint how can I fix this issue?

Thanks and best regards.

Hello Andita,

Just edit your page with the Classic icon List and make sure to remove any spaces or line breaks in between the shortcode. For example:

[icon_list] [icon_list_item style="color: green;" type="check"]Add inline styles if you want.[/icon_list_item] [icon_list_item style="color: green;" type="check"]Select different icons for each list item.[/icon_list_item] [icon_list_item style="color: red;" type="times"]The possibilities are endless![/icon_list_item] [/icon_list]

If this is not helping, please provide access to your site so that we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.