External fonts

a speed test of my site tells me I am using 5 external fonts. Are these from xtheme or would it be plugins installing them? I have not installed any myself as I want the pages as fast as possible.

I found these fonts being used, I looked in the font manager but could see no way to remove them? and how would I identify where they are being used?

This page is loading 7 fonts! no wonder it takes 4 seconds to load. How do I stop this craziness?

https://www.gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/gun-laws-florida/

Hi there,

This isn’t a large number of fonts for any given page. Lato is the default font loaded by X, and font awesome is used for icons throughout the site.

It looks like the other fonts might be coming from Google Maps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.