Extensions

Hey i have payed for the slider revolution plugin? was this nessecarry?

i read that all plugins on extensions page are premium and i can have them with the pro licens included?

how does this work?

for example with envira gallery?

Hello @paulenders,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

Hey i have payed for the slider revolution plugin? was this nessecarry?

• No. The plugin will still work and all features will still be available. However, entering an activation code will give you additionial privileges and premium packages such as on the screenshot below.

i read that all plugins on extensions page are premium and i can have them with the pro licens included?
how does this work?

• Yes, correct. All Themeco developed Extensions and any additional third party Extensions are made available after the theme has been validated. Revolution Slider as well as Envira Gallery are examples of third party Extensions. For more information:

for example with envira gallery?

• Once your theme has been validated, go to the X or Pro homepage, then scroll down to see all the bundled Extensions. From there, you can install extensions that you can use for your website like Envira Gallery if you want to create beautiful and responsive image galleries.

Hope this shed some light.

1. i think i have installed envira gallery from envira team and not from you.

i already have created gallerys in it. how do i overrite the plugin with the spezial version for the pro theme?

i think that the extensions page does not recognize from were i installed it. is that right?

Hi there,

This should be the same Envira Gallery as what Pro will install so there is no need to reinstall it as you will get the same features.

It looks like Envira Gallery is installed and detected by pro as it is showing that it is installed and active.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.