Extension - Facebook Comments problem

Hi, I am trying to use the Facebook Comments plugin, and am trying to create the app on developer.facebook.com

I have got to the App Domains field and have tried to enter the url of the website in various different formats - modburyteam.org; www.modburyteam.org; http://www.modburyteam.org but am getting the same error messages every time: App domains must match the domain of the Facebook Web Games URL (https), Mobile Site URL, Unity Binary URL, Site URL or Secure Page Tab URL. Please correct these domains: modburyteam.org

Is there a trick to getting this to accept the domain, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s best to contact facebook developers for this issue as we have control over their restrictions. Please check this as well https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=589302607826562

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.