Extension Brizy Pro doesn’t load old pages and articles. The new ones work

Hello,
I need your help …

Configuration:

• WP 5.8.11
  • Themeco Pro 5.8.1 - Pro-Child Theme 1.0.0
  • Extension: Brizy free 2.3.17 - Brizy Pro 2.3.13

Concern: Old pages and articles created with Brizy Pro not loading - No problem with new pages and articles

My site has been dormant for a few months. However, updates to themes and plugins have been made regularly. I resume publication activities.

Pages and articles built with Brizy Pro do not load when I want to edit them: A black page with a loading wheel.

I thought the problem was with Brizy. After disabling all extensions except Brizy, after removing Brizy free and Pro and reloading and activating them, after consulting several posts on the subject: exactly the same loading wheel

I create a new Brizy test page and an article: the page / article editing works, a bit slowly but it works. If I duplicate a page issue, unable to load, the same problem.

For Brizy support: the problem would come from the Themeco theme. He offers to contact you. I patiently checked the Themeco forum to find two items that match the problem

Testing theme issues: I replaced the Pro theme or the Pro Child theme with the Twenty Seventeen WordPress theme: the problem disappears; this is a problem with the Pro and Child theme.

Testing for plugin conflicts: I disabled all plugins. The problem persists, so the problem is not related to third-party plugins.

If the Pro Page Builder freezes on the loading screen or you change the theme options and it is not reflected on the website front end, it may be cache related. The solution is to purge the cache, disable the cache plug-in, and check the case. The cache is purged.
Thank you already

Hi @TCDT53,

Thanks for reaching out.
We have not tested the said plugin and have never been reported with the conflict you are talking about. I would suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Ok as soon as the copy of my live site on a staging server is made, I will come back to you, via the secure note

Thanks for your reply in return

Hi @TCDT53,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

HI @TCDT53,

I check your pages that are built with brizy builder plugin but none of those pages are working. It seems that it was a conflict with the theme and the brizy plugin because when I tried to switch the theme to the default WordPress theme, the page that was built in brizy builder is just working fine. Regretfully, fixing issues with the 3rd party plugin is outside the scope of our theme support. I suggest that you reach out to the plugin developer.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.