"Extended" Google Font and Multiple Language Question

Hello!

I’m looking to accomplish couple of things here.

1. How to add an “extended” Google font?
So I’m doing a page with two languages, none are English and I need the “extended” google font to be used in order for characters to properly render. I didn’t find that option in the X. Do I change that manually some how?

2. Adding another language
I’m beginning work on the second language and wanted some advice, which are the best plugins for that? I don’t need the page to be translated via google, I’ll write the content and I remember reading some info that certain plugins didn’t quite work well.

Please note this page is not created in the Pro version, but rather the regular license.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.