Exporting an element

I just created and exported a single element from one of my sites (tco) to another site and instead it exported every page from the first site to the other. Lucky the site I was importing to was a staging site or it would have been very bad.

Seems this is happening elsewhere too Pro 6.4.13 can’t import exported tco files - Support - Themeco Forum

OMG it’s getting to the point we have to create staging sites for every single theme update! always something???

Hello @etah,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be a bug of the latest release and it has been reported to our development team so I would request you please stay tuned for succeeding theme updates.

Thanks for understanding

1 Like

I just exported a component element .tco from one site and imported it to another, it’s bringing over the ENTIRE media library with it… and the failing to even import the .tco. Wtf?

Hello @threeoten,

It has come to our attention that there was a bug present in the most recent version. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our team has been working diligently to address this issue promptly. We are pleased to inform you that the bug has been identified and fixed. I would request you please stay tuned for succeeding theme updates.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.