Export new site

Hi,
After exporting database and organisation to new site the Theme PRO makes the WP render html menu.
Also Cornerstone wants a licens. Using a standard theme makes WP look ok again.
I bought a new PRO licens for the new site, and I read in the forum that Cornerstone probable see it self as single installation… I tried to deleate both and reload PRO but did not help. Old PRO cant be deleated.
Some other issues as well wich might be related to PRO (or not) such as path to media seems missing.

Hi @hansahn,

Thank you for writing in, please do the following first:

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Ensure your PHP version is 7.4 or higher, you can check PHP version under Tools > Site Health > Info > Server. If you see it’s not 7.4, please contact your hosting to assist you on how to update this.

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. While you’re at it, please deactivate this caching feature while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials on a “Secure Note” so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.