Explorer 11 not showing the submenus and buttons arent matching with other browsers

Hi Ali,

I don’t see any sticky bar issue on my installation either, perhaps it’s caused by 3rd party plugin this time. Example, your last site is freezing completely on my IE making it unusable and I can’t check the issue at all. For that, I recommend disabling all other plugins and test it again.

Thanks!

We disabled all plugins and still showing the same thing. For the sticky menu, I used this link to make the menu stick but then safari and chrome wont work. Is there a way to apply the JS only to edge?

But the sub-menus are still a problem, and we need it to work. :frowning:

Hi Ali,

Seems the cache is covering the actual errors, upon purging them, the error appears and that’s the cause of sticky bar failing. I’ll continue investigation, still, I can’t reproduce these issues on any of my installation. Would you mind setting up a clone copy of your site as staging? I like to un-install everything and install the copy that I have, my first impression is it still due to cache.

You can also check it from my video here https://www.dropbox.com/s/h2sga0gduanszoy/bandicam%202020-04-21%2003-39-54-395.mp4?dl=0

Thanks!

Hi,

Did you go into our site with the credentials I have given you? Just wondering if we entered in wrong on the pro header function.

Thanks.

Hi Ali,

I did, and I’m able to clear the cache and so I can confirm the issue. But I only provided the video to let you know sticky header works on my installation. And as requested, please create a clone or staging copy of your site so I could do further testing using my theme copy.

Thanks!

Hi,

Per requested, we cloned the site to a staging area.

Thanks.

Hi Ali,

Thank you for the staging site. I am able to confirm the issue happens on IE using latest PRO 3.2.3. My version of the browser is 11.778.18362.0

I did some testing too on my local install and yes I confirm the issue too. I will submit this for on our issue tracker for now for more investigation. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has cause you.

Thanks for checking. Please let us know if you find a solution during your investigation.

Hi Ali,

Could you try installing this copy? I can’t do it on your staging as it won’t let me delete the existing Pro theme with error.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Hi,

Its giving me this error:

Installing the theme…

Destination folder already exists. /home/y9rcfwszd5pr/public_html/devsite/wp-content/themes/pro/

Theme installation failed.

There isn’t an option to delete the current pro version.

Also can we roll back the theme update on the staging site so we can see if that causes any additional issues?

Thanks.

Hi Ali,

You should activate another theme firs like TwentySeventeen, then in Admin > Themes, open the Pro theme and hit delete.

And yes, you may roll it back for testing.

Thanks!

Hi,

I have reinstalled your version. How do we roll it back and check?

Thanks.

Hi Ali,

Yes, that same error is what I’m getting. You can only delete it through CPANEL or FTP. As further request, you may as well create another staging for rolled-back version.

I’m also investigating this issue on my other setup which is hard to reproduce as I’m not getting any error or dropdown issue.

Thanks!

I was able to re-install with the version you gave me.

Hi Ali,

Thanks, it still the same, but I’m able to reproduce this now on new install. I’m still on it, will let everyone know once a temporary fix is available.

Thanks!

So I installed an older pro version from 2018 and the submenu’s are looking what they use to look like when we first started this site. Do you think the updated version is causing the submenus not to show? How do we rollback before the update?

Hi Ali,

Yes, the latest version somehow is causing this issue on IE. You download the stable version from your Apex dashboard and install it on your site.

Thanks!

Well, now we have another problem where the code is showing up on the site.

Update: now it’s working. Strange that the code was showing and now its back to normal.

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

That could be just a caching related.

Glad things sorted out on your end now, Rad is now on the bug.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.