ExpiredKeyMapError

Hi, I noticed recently that my embedded Google Maps widget now has an error, which shows up in the console as Google Maps API error: ExpiredKeyMapError.

This was working when I installed it several months ago. I also tried getting a new API key from Google, but that didn’t help either. Any idea how to fix this error?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This could be a 3rd party plugin conflict. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

I also noticed that you are using an older version of X. X 5.1.1 is now available. Please update to the latest version. After doing the updates, if you have installed caching plugin, please clear the plugin cache first before testing your site.

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Hi, thanks for the response! I updated to the latest version of X, and I deactivated all of my plugins except Cornerstone and Slider Revolution since I need them. I’m still getting the same error. What can I try next?

According to the maps API error messages list, you need a new API. I’ve read you tried this but please try a new API again. It would also be best to contact Google Maps support for this.

Thanks.