Expired Events - Modern Events Calendar

Hi guys, I’m trying to set up expired event page but having troubles making it work,

I have all the settings right (used shortcode) and toggled “Show Only Expired Events” but for some reason the event is not showing up on our page ( https://www.vitfit.com.au/upcoming-events/past-events/ )

I’m hoping you can help, thank you

Hi There,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.