Expandable section

Hi

I’m trying to organize 2 sections into column. I was able to do that by adding the classes “x-column x-sm x-3-5” and “x-column x-sm x-2-5” to the two columns. However, any section I add after these two doesn’t really ‘see’ them, and overlaps with them.

Link: http://anujkalra.netfirms.com/stitchbazaar/quotes-page/?quoteid=2

I’m probably missing a container around the columns, but I don’t know how to add that manually.

Ideas?

I should mention that you need to add click “Proceed with Order” to see the issue. The expandable section has a 700px top-margin, so the issue may not be evident. Setting that margin to 0 will make it obvious.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It seems to be okay. Do you mean you added the column manually as HTML code? You should first add rows too (section rows) then add your columns within. Without rows, columns will overlaps since they are floating elements.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.