Hello, is it possible to expand accordions to full screen width on a phone screen with the media query? I would also like to expand other elements such as text boxes etc to try and use as much as the small screen as possible.
Hi There,
Please try adding the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:
@media (max-width: 480px){
.page-id-1220 .x-container.max.width.main {
width: 100%;
}
}
Thanks, tried that but did not work. Only way I can get them to expand on small screens is to turn column container OFF but then this does not have the effect I want on a desktop screen as it is set for every screen size. So if we could just turn column container off at small screen size that would work, any other ideas?
update, it partially worked, the main screen did expand, It’s just the accordions which I now need to get to expand on the smaller screens, thanks.
also can I have that code target ALL pages instead of just the one?
Hi There,
Please update the previous CSS to this:
@media (max-width: 480px){
.x-section .x-container,
.x-container.max.width.main {
width: 100%;
}
}