Existing webpage(3 post) try to implementing to X-theme Ethos 1

Hi,

I tried to implement my website (3 post only) to your X-theme Ethos 1 template.
Here is the url: https://flatfeetpro.com/
I tried to find the solution, with no success.

  • I set up home page will be a static page and I gave feature images for the posts.
  • In the customizing stack I picked the Ethos.

Can you check it please and give me an advice?
Thank you, for your help.
Br.:Zoltan

Hi Br.:Zoltan,

I have checked your site and the layout seems to look off. Are you using any minifier plugin that minifies the CSS and JS? If so, kindly disable it as it might be causing the issue.

Once the theme layout is fixed, you can try to import again Ethos 1 demo content.

Thanks for your answer.

It’s look like the problem between Cloudflare and X-theme Ethos 1. I don’t want to lose my https if it’s not necessary.
Do you know how can I use both?

My hompage with https still not working: https://flatfeetpro.com/
One of my page without https working perfectly: http://flatfeetpro.com/flat-feet/
Could you please check them?

Thank you, for your help.
Zoltan

Hi,

I found the solution, thanks for your help.
On Cloudflare in crypto tab, I changed the Automatic HTTPS Rewrites to ON and it’s look like everything working correctly.

Br.: Zoltan

Glad it’s working now and thanks for sharing :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.