Exclude Element vom Link Child Effects

Hi Guys, is it possible to exclude some effects on a specific element inside a div for example?

Link Child Interactions
My Setup is: a column, with black background, then a div element with an image background on mouse hover (interaction) the opacity goes down to 0.85 so the image darken a little bit. Works fine, now for example i add a text element to the div. Actually its also effected from the interaction. Is there a way to exclude the text element?

Best Regards Roland

Hello Roland,

Thanks for writing in! Do not add any effects or interactions to your text element. As much as possible, wrap the Text element with another DIV element and then set the z-index to a higher number so that it will be on the top layer.

Hope this helps.

Hey Ruenel, i try this but it doesnt work. Still effects the second div with higher z-index and the text element inside. Text has no interaction.

Hi @rolandhentschel,

Please provide the URL of the page so we can inspect it. It would also help if we have log in details. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.