Exclude category from blog page (unless another category is selected)

Hi,

I have been successfully using the PHP code on the functions file of my child theme to hide certain categories from the blog index. Now I have a category (Press) that I am hiding from the index but am displaying elsewhere within the site.

I want to be able to create a post and assign it to my main (News) category to show in the main index but I also want to assign it to ‘Press’ category and which displays in a feed I have elsewhere in the site.

When I create the post, I assign it to ‘News’ and it shows in the index. However, if I assign it to ‘News’ and ‘Press’ it automatically hides the post. Is there a way around this without duplicating content and assign in each post to one category?

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Regretfully the feature doesn’t offer by X or Pro and this customization something out of our theme support scope.
Please take help from any developer to achieve the feature.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.