Every page different background image

hello

I dont want on every page the same background image, I went to the backend and used the page editor and did set a custom background image but it doesnt work?

When I do it in theme options > layout - it shows up on every page and works just fine! I deleted of course everything before I went to page settings…

I tried even this here:

.home .site{
background-image: url(http://placehold.it/1200/600);
background-position: center 520px;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

but maybe I didnt do it well?

How can I btw change the content area color?

Thanks for help!

Hi there,

The same options which you see the layout options in the theme options can be found for each page. Go to the edit screen of the page in question in WordPress and scroll down the options to see the section to add a background:

That will override the general option for this specific page. For the additional questions kindly open up a separate thread and we will be more than happy to do our best to help.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.