Hi there,
I created some events with some categories and everytime I click on a category it leads me to na error 404 page.
How can I fix that?
The website is: www.montevelhoecoretreats.pt
Best Regards
Hi there,
I created some events with some categories and everytime I click on a category it leads me to na error 404 page.
How can I fix that?
The website is: www.montevelhoecoretreats.pt
Best Regards
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
I checked and all category pages are displaying the posts instead of 404, would you mind providing a sample URL that has this issue?
Thanks!
Hi there,
I figured out a way of doing that. Thanks anyway.
But I’ve got another question. I want to add the margins on both left and right side but just on those categories pages.
How can I do that?
Best Regards and thank you so much for your answer.
Luis Silva
Hi There,
Could you please try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.
.tax-mec_category .mec-event-list-standard .mec-topsec {
margin-left: 1%;
margin-right: 1%;
}
Hope that helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.