eventOn fullcalendar display issue

Dears

I have eventOn fullcalendar plugin installed and licensed.
I pasted the following full calendar shortcode in text element.
The calendar doesn’t fully displayed. and it looks missy. please see attached

This is the page for your review
https://fahada.sgedu.site/kssp/engineering-everywhere-ee-2/

Hi there,

Please consider that the conflicts with 3rd party plugins are outside of our support scope as there is countless plugin out there and we can not delve into the code of the plugins to know about the details.

The only suggestion that I can give is to use the Classic Raw Content element instead. Also, test the shortcode without Cornerstone by adding a sample page and adding the code to the standard WordPress Editor, and finally test the case by changing the theme from X to the default WordPress theme and see if the code is working for you.

Then you will see if it is something related to the conflict or the code itself has a problem.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the general troubleshooting steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

Finally, the Event plugin that we support and recommend and it is bundled with the theme and you do not need to buy is the Modern Event Calendar plugin. For more information:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.