Event Tracking FB Pixel

Hello,

I followed various threads to get the Event Tracking FB Pixel to work on individual pages. I found a thread that says to put the code snippet into the JAVA section in Cornerstone. That seems to have worked for one event tracking snippet. But any other ones I have tried do not work because the page jams and does not save.

Any ideas to solve this?

Thank you for your help.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates or any site changes, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And if that doesn’t work, please provide us some access so that we can take a closer look why it does not save your changes.

Please let us know how it goes.