Event Expresso Breaking Masonry Grid

Another poster posted this same thing and it was closed. But it’s happening to me too. Right after I updated X theme, the masonry grid broke. Disabling Event Expresso fixes it, but I can’t disable it as it’s an important plugin for us. This must be addressed if it’s happening to more than one of us - please. There’s nothing I can do - I tried everything I know.

Hello Jacqueline,

Thanks for writing in! Please be advised that the Event Expresso plugin is not fully supported in the theme. There must be a conflict between the latest version and the said plugin. We would love to investigate this issue. To better assist you, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I’m sorry but as it is an active site with transactions and sensitive information, I cannot provide login for the site. Surely it’s easy enough for you guys to install the free version of Event Espresso on a staging site and investigate this?

Hello Jacqueline,

I have investigated the issue. The Event Espresso plugin loads a JS resource file that created a conflict with the masonry builder. The plugin also injects custom content on the blog index which is not supposed to. The plugin should only insert contents to pages related to the plugin and not to the whole site. We highly recommend that you contact the creators of the plugin and ask for further assistance and also to make them aware of the issue.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.