Event Calendar conflict

I’m having the exact same problem as outlined here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/the-events-calendar-plugin-conflict/1190) , and tried to make the necessary updates to have the plugin work, to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

It’s at http://dev.open-nys.org/events-2/ - I had a event page and a post category of events - perhaps that causes some conflict, but still, only gibberish is rendering.

Hello There,

It appears that you are using an older version if X and Cornerstone. Please update to the latest version. Our latest versions are:

  • X theme 5.2.5
  • Cornerstone 2.1.7

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

After you have updated, if the issue still exist, please provide us access so that we can investigate further.

Please let us know how it goes.

Good thinking, I did update, and still something is screwy. I created an account for you all, how do I get it to you?

Hey @mdain,

Your events page is http://dev.open-nys.org/events-1/.

Your page http://dev.open-nys.org/events-2/ is just an empty page.

The issue your experiencing is most probably a conflict with slugs. They must be unique. If you’re still experiencing an issue with the Events plugin, it would be best that you also ask the plugin developer or their support for more information on its proper setup.

Thanks.

Hi, thank you, but I see nothing rendered but the ‘gibberish’ line on http://dev.open-nys.org/events-1/ - and you’re right, the plugin shouldn’t be this hard to manage. I just have never gotten any sort of proper rendering and can only guess that it’s related to X theme? I’ve messed with slugs, page templates and still nothing. Are you able to see something resembling a calendar?

Er, update, the settings on display in the plugin seem to be helping out. May be good, thanks!

Hi There,

It looks pretty good on my end. See image below:

Please clean your browser cache and test it again, if the issue persists, please let us know the browser and device you are using while experiencing the issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.