Ethos theme

hi there
my website is https://buydecoraterearrange.com
On my home page i would like to enter in a section box where I can change what is in that box (i.e. upcoming trends are or the hot new item this week is ) i want this below the menu bar but above the post slider display(i believe thats what it is called)
how do I do this in cornerstone?
thanks for your help

Hello @Sarahm04,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please note that the post slider you are referring to is for blog page only. You can’t edit blog page using a page builder tools like Cornerstone or WordPress default page builder.

You can only design the content area of the page using Cornerstone. If you could provide more clarification on what you are looking to have after navigation area we can point you in right direction as this will require custom development work which falls outside the scope of support we can offer.

Thanks.

ok interesting…its not really an issue i;m having more of a curiosity as I’m building my site. I love the way my page is set up when you are looking at in on a desktop or laptop because you can see not only whats above the menu but the menu itself as well as whats underneath and in the sidebar instantly.
However in mobile phone view you cant see the sidebar content until you scroll all the way to the bottom the the website.
There is some content that is in my sidebar that I would like to be seen towards the top of the website when you are in mobile view.
For instance I currently have a side bar content that shows my current favorite amazon product. I wish people saw that right away instead of scrolling to the bottom of page for a while before they see it. So I thought I would be able to approach it in a way like i do in cornerstone where I could possibly add a section above or below the post carousel slider where I could put content that I change frequently. But it sounds like I can’t change the blog layout on my own, is that right?
sorry i hope that makes sense
thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for the clarification!
I am another staff member of the team. If I understand your point exactly, you want a section top of the post carousel, where you can add your Amazon advertisement or product so that people can see it first even on a mobile device.
If so, we are really sorry but that feature is not available in the theme, you need custom coding to achieve this feature.
We would encourage you to please do it yourself with help of a developer. The customization. work is outside of our theme support scope.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.