Ethos theme nav button doesn't work on mobile

Hello, I loaded a child theme, then updated my site logo, and turned off the carousels.
The nav button (‘hamburger’) no longer works on mobile.

Q’s:

  1. Was it correct to make these changes on the child theme, or is that just for coding changes?

  2. What can I do to get the nav button working again on mobile?

My site is https://www.peopleinyourneighbourhood.ca

Cheers, Van

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I see that you have updated X theme recently but you’re still using an older version of Cornerstone. Please delete the current version of your Cornerstone plugin, then head over to X -> Validation section and wait for few seconds to install the latest version of Cornerstone plugin automatically.

After updating, make sure to purge your server cache if you’re using a caching plugin, and also clear your browser cache and test your site again.

Let us know if that resolves your issue.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.