Hi there,
We have been running this blog for a few years now and have about 200 posts: https://artthescience.com/blog/
The ideal option: I would like to display more information about the authors on a separate page when you click on the author name in the post at the top:
a custom image ( I currently do not have an option to add/upload an image for any of the user “accounts”.
a custom bio (I can type in the bios)
all of their published posts starting with most recent as a list
Alternative option: Display a box at the end of each post which includes the author information would be fine too as long as we don’t have to manually edit each of our 200 posts to include a such a box. Would still need to know how to add an image to each user’s profile.
Thank you for your help.