Ethos Slider Settings - Absolute Newbie

Hi,

I am absolutely new at setting up blogs, websites etc. I downloaded the X-Theme and have had a HUGE learning curve.

  1. I am using the one of the Ethos Stacks (maybe Ethos 1).

  2. I liked how you had it setup in the sample.

  3. When I changed the feature image in your sample post I had the following problem:

(a) The image in the slider was too big. I created an image with the same dimensions as your sample image (800 x 600) .

  1. The blogpost is @ http://besthepafilters.com/index.php/2015/05/23/meet-the-windcrest-academic-decathlon-team/

Please help. I am drowning in the deepend.

Hi there,

I have tried checking the link you have provided but only a dark background loads up on the page.

If you have an under construction page active on your site, kindly provide us with your admin details so that we can check it.

Hope this helps.

Sorry about that…My site went down for a few days. It is back up again. Please do take a look.

Hi there,

Been trying it and it still displaying the parking page instead of your site. Do we need to add an IP to our hosts file to be able to access it? I also checked it here https://dnschecker.org/#NS/besthepafilters.com and it shows that the nameservers aren’t fully propagated yet (just in 3 locations) and it’s been 3 days since we last check it. You will have to contact your domain registrar for this.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.