Ethos Post has double content

Hello X-support.

I’m not sure why this is happening, but I’ve found a post that is showing double content. There are a lot of posts on this website but when I check other random posts, I don’t see this happening.

Are you able to help me try to find the cause of this?

Hey,

Could you explain your question again? I am not sure if I understood, send some screenshot of the issue, please.

check out the link above and you will see what i mean. I don’t figure out why this is happening on this post. (I have not found any other posts that are doing this)

The post content is being output twice on the page … i’m not sure how else to explain it. haha

Hi There,

Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Hope it helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.