I have installed X and activated Ethos. Desktop site looks fine, but the mobile doesn’t look responsive at all. I am using the blog sliders that are built into Ethos and have not installed any sliders using revolution slider.
Hi,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
Hi there,
Your site is heavily cached, it’s not even responding in the desktop. Would you mind providing your admin login credentials? And please backup your site, I’ll do some checking and will turn off the cache plugin if needed.
Thanks!
Just a minute…
Hi there,
I deactivated the W3 Total Cache plugin and WP Offload S3 Lite, but still, the asset files (eg. CSS) are still served through CloudFront CDN. Is there a way we can turn it off? What’s left is Hummingbird plugin and I can’t turn it off, it just loads and loads.
We have to deactivate all the cache before we can proceed to see if this is script/css related, or just due to cache.
Thanks!