Ethos navigation

I’m configuring my site for the first time. I changed the background to white and now I can’t see the nav items when hovering over. Do you have the CSS to fix this?

Second question is over mobile. I found the code here to make the hamberger menu visible but nothing is displaying under. Any additional steps that I have to follow?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, if we can change the hover color that would address the issue right? Please navigate to Theme Options > Header and look for the NAVBAR LINKS HOVER option.

Please provide us the site URL so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

problem 1 fixed.

coolgaytravels.com - now the mobile nav issue :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Please install and activate Cornerstone plugin under X > Overview:

I don’t get that drop-down?
I opened this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/slider-revolution-cornerstone-failed/6269/2 but did not work?

Can somebody log-in to my site and see what’s wrong?

Hello There,
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.