Ethos Hamburger Menu Not Showing

Hi,

I am using X Theme with “Ethos”. I have one problem I cant fix even though I have looked through similar issues in the forum here. The color of the Hamburger Menu is white and the Background is white as well. So the Menu on the mobile device appears to be invisible.

How can I change the color of the Hamburger Menu so that it appears and is consistant with my website colors?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Kindest Regards,
Justin S.

Hi there,

Please add the CSS code below to X > Theme Options > CSS:

body .x-btn-navbar,
body .x-btn-navbar:hover {
    color: #4D5643;
}

I have found the proper selector of the CSS code using my Google Chrome Browser Developer Toolbar.

For more information about tips and tricks of the CSS markup, I suggest that you check this article.

Thank you.

1 Like

The Hamburger Menu is invisible until clicked (I can click in the general area where it should be when viewing on my phone, and once clicked, the three bars are visible. Click again to close and the three bars disappear).

Hi @jsternad8018,

Add this CSS code also.

.x-btn-navbar.collapsed:hover,
.x-btn-navbar.collapsed{
    color: #4D5643;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

1 Like

Awesome, It worked. Many Thanks!

Glad that we could be of a help :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.