Ethos Full Width Feature Image

Hello, what code would I add to my site in order to make the feature image on blog posts and pages show on the full page width with a set height (so the image does not stretch at all)?

Also, is there a way to then move the page or post title to overlay the image?

Thanks

Hi @MattWolfe,

Thanks for writing in.

I could not guarantee you that we could help you with your concern because I believe that this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself.

However we could give it a try. As of now, I could not be able to see the complete picture out the customization that you want to achieve. Would you mind sharing us screenshot or a guide.

Thank you for understanding.

Image below. I’d like to make the image also show up above the sidebar.

Hi There,

Site width settings can be found on X > Launch > Theme Options > Layout and Design > Site Width and Site Max Width. All containers on the site is controlled by that settings. Based on the image you have shared, you might set the value small because of the header? I am not so sure. I would like to check, please share your site URL. We can increase site width and just set smaller value for header container using CSS.

To move the title and overlay is possible with customization that is unfortunately outside the scope of our support.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.