ETHOS Carousel Russian language (solved)

Hello There,

I am translating my website in Russian and I would like display image in my carousel. I created post in russian language with corresponding translation but I don’t have any images on the carousel.

Also, in russian language I don’t have any categories.

If you have any ideas???

Best

By extension, I am not able to display a menu in Russian language… Wordpress and X are not able to recognize Cyrillic characters?

EDIT 2. It is the same thing for italien translation… What’s happening? Why I cannot create new language now?

EDIT 3 : Problem solve for the menu. It was a conflict with one of my plug in again… But need an answer for the Carousel. Feature images doesn’t display in the carousel in Russian language part.

EDIT 4: Deeply sorry I forgot to check the box…

Best to the team !

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile: