Ethos Carousel Headline Text Getting Cut Off on Mobile

Hello:

I have enabled Ethos post carousel and have made no alternations. Under typography, I have set the headings font to Special Elite. The post title text on the carousel is getting cut off across the top when viewed on mobile, as if perhaps the title text is in a container that’s too short for it.

Is there a way I can fix this? I have a child theme set up already. Thanks!

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in! Would you mind providing us website URL? so, we can take a closer look and can guide you to proper solution :slight_smile:

Regards

Hi, @rahul. Thanks! The URL is offbeatozarks.com.

Hey @sarahjospell,

Please add this following CSS code in to X >> Launch >> Theme Options >> CSS

.h-entry-cover { line-height: 1.2; }

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

@rahul, you are a real hero, sir. #herostatusconfirmed

On behalf of my colleague and our team, thanks for the good word! Have a wonder day!.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.