Ethos / blog

hi! two questions:

this site is set in the customizer as sidebar right, but the sidebar falls under the content.
and, how can I fix the margins in the text.
thank you!

Hi there,

Please go to Pro > Theme Options > Layout and Design then set Content Width to around 74%.

Hope this helps.

thank you for your reply. I"m having two issues, one with the main blog page (now with sidebar) and the individual blog posts.

Hi There,

Thanks for the conformation!
Please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can investigate the issue. I can see there is some HTML issue in content.

THanks

ok, here it is

Hi there,

I have just checked the news page and I am seeing some posts on the page:

You did not set any value to the Content Width field in the Theme Options that was previously suggested. I have set it to 70% and you should see the content next to the sidebar now.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.