Ethos blog page not showing featured images

Hi,

https://flyingmummy.com/wp/blog/

Do you know why is the featured image not showing on the left in my blog page?
I am have tried to delete all the custom CSS I can find but it is still not showing.

On the entry “OUR CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE IN JUNE 2017” there is a white space on the left which should show the featured image.

I found the offending CSS which is
“.entry-featured {
display: none;”

which I added in cornerstone to remove the white space of my post.

Hi @keehian,

Thanks for writing in.

Not entirely sure what the problem is. I could see that it is updated and does not have errors showing however it is probably because of the settings inyour customizer. Please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.