Ethos 3 video

Hi have installed ethos 3. I want to add a video from the youtube using layer slider, although i am not sure how or where to start, could you please help?

Hi @envirogroup,

Thanks for writing in.

You can use revolution slider to achieve it easier. Follow this thread below on how to set it up.

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/main-background/?tab=youtube

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi.

I have tried to do this. But it is coming up not the full screen - Can you please advise?

conordarcy.co.uk

Hello,

Now, I will learn how to make a fullscreen element using our theme! So, follow me up.

  1. First of all, you need to use the Blank - No Container | Header, Footer localized here: http://prntscr.com/hav3ad

  2. Now, let`s to the Cornerstone, this process is very easy and simple, so, just go to ROW settings clicking here: http://prntscr.com/hav4bw and disable the “Column Container” option and enable the Marginless Columns.

  3. Now, check your slider in a fullscreen: http://conordarcy.co.uk/testing-page/

Sincerely,
John T.

Thank You.

Got it working, however, the video will not play on any mobile devices?

Hi @envirogroup,

Thanks for the update. Would you mind sharing us what device and browser are you using because As I checked on my setup, it is working well.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.